March 26, 2010



breakfast by at home at home


While jumping from one inspiring blog to the next this morning I came across this beautiful image posted by at home at home. What a simple, perfect breakfast. I can get lost in food styling- saturated fruity colors, french fries wrapped in parchment paper, the fluffiness of a brioche roll. Sometimes what a meal looks like is even better than what it tastes like.
The breakfast this blogger enjoyed was from 3 Square Bakery in Venice, California. I love this image. I am dying for a bakery/cafe like this to open here in Wayne. I am always puzzled as to why we have such a savvy community of young families and professionals yet no one has opened anything remotely cool and fresh in my town. If anyone out there is reading and you have the money to invest let me know! To start all we'll need is a great farmers market and some cool plastic serving trays.




posted by Rachel McGinn at  |  0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




© 2008 RACHEL MCGINN PHOTOGRAPHY