The Franklin Fountain
April 6, 2010





While on our spring break "staycation" last week I was desperate to get off of the main line. Mike took a few needed days off and we decided to venture into Philadelphia to check out The Franklin Fountain. This wonderfully nostalgic ice cream parlor and authentic soda fountain was started by two young and wildly creative brothers and is located at 116 Market Street in Old City. It was just what I needed for inspiration. The staff was warm and welcoming and allowed me to photograph their beautiful space. The ice cream was a hit with the kids and while my crew stuck with the basics the shop offers a wide variety of delicious ice creams and other cool creations. I might head back soon for a root beer float.



posted by Rachel McGinn at  |  1 comments

1 Comments:

yummy.....i want to go...

By Blogger Unknown, at May 4, 2010 at 11:56 AM  

Post a Comment




© 2008 RACHEL MCGINN PHOTOGRAPHY