Thankful
January 15, 2010



Happy Friday everyone. Thank you to all who read and commented on my blog this week. All of your encouragement and kind words made me feel wonderful.
As I sat eating my breakfast (shown above) this morning I couldn't help but think of the devastation in Haiti and all of those who are suffering. I promised to find the beauty in every little thing today and not to let any small problem bother me. I mentioned in my 2010 resolutions that I wanted to give back so I spent the latter part of the afternoon gathering the kids summer clothing they out grew and all of Holt's baby blankets and diaper cloths that took up space in plastic bins in the attic. Tomorrow I am bringing the family to the Deliverance Evangelistic Church in Philadelphia to donate it all. There is a Red Cross drop off for the Haitian victims if anyone else feels motivated to help. Click the link for directions.


On a lighter note mom and I are going to see Broken Embraces this weekend at the Bryn Mawr Film Institute.




posted by Rachel McGinn at  |  0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




© 2008 RACHEL MCGINN PHOTOGRAPHY