I'm Back
February 4, 2010





Sorry for the lack of postings everyone. I am afraid I have fallen back into my old habbits...getting side tracked, losing focus...time to move forward though! I received the little push I needed today from my friend Dinah. She also sent along this adorable house that her friend in Marin County, California is selling. It's fun to think about moving to California as we are anticipating yet another snow storm this weekend. For the complete listing click here.


I am in love with this perfect terrace

heaven...

I think Mike might have to relocate to Marin County....

anyone else missing color this winter as much as I am???



posted by Rachel McGinn at  |  1 comments

1 Comments:

ohh my goodness! I am friends with the owners!!

By Blogger rikshaw design, at February 14, 2010 at 4:19 PM  

Post a Comment




© 2008 RACHEL MCGINN PHOTOGRAPHY